[Phpwm] (fwd) .PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework Developer- Oxfordshire Based [3 month contract]

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Nov 16 09:33:15 UTC 2009

Clearly .net + PHP == .PHP ?
Anyway, oxfordshire contract role for 3 months... contact recruiter if
interested.

David.

----- Forwarded message from "Bevington, Guy" <g.bevington at pathwayresourcing.com> -----
Subject: .PHP, MySQL, Zend Framework Developer- Oxfordshire Based
To: me
From: "Bevington, Guy" <g.bevington at pathwayresourcing.com>

Dear David,

I hope you are well. I am writing to make you aware of a contract Development role you may be suitable:

My Oxfordshire based Blue-Chip client is looking for a strong PHP Developer to URGENTLY join them on a contract basis. They seek someone with extensive commercial knowledge of object orientated PHP 5 Development and solid exposure to developing within Frameworks such as Zend etc. Sound knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL will be greatly valued.

You will join the existing on-site IT team and the role will involve a combination of supporting existing projects whilst also designing and developing new projects.

Key technological skill-sets required for the role:
-Extensive PHP 5
-OO Design and Development
-Solid MySQL knowledge
-Zend Framework exposure (or similar)

The role will be based out of the the clients Oxfordshire offices and will be for an inital 3 months. The rate for this role will be dependant upon experience but in keeping with the market rates.

If you think you would be suitable then please apply today with an up to date version of your CV as interviews will be available from THIS WEEK for the correct candidate.

Kind Regards,

Guy Bevington
Pathway
Phone: 0207 292 6888