[Phpwm] Job and or Freelance Opportunity

Tim Cumming tim at cybacat.com
Mon Nov 23 11:42:13 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

Our web developer is moving to pastures new, which has opened a vacancy
within our 'organisation'. I've pasted details of the job below so if you
are interested please get in touch, or if you know someone else who might be
pass it on. I would also be interested to hear from those who might be
available to provide a minimum of 3 days per week in our office on a
freelance basis for around 6 months.

Agencies; please do NOT respond to this email, I know you have a wealth of
experience on your books at the moment and will come to you if I need to.

We are a small company with big ambitions and a need to recruit a new PHP
developer.

The successful candidate will be expected to work on 'live' projects to a
high level of personal responsibility and regular, direct customer contact
right from the start so this is not the kind of position for someone who is
looking to 'hide' in a large team.

We pride ourselves on the innovative approach we use on systems we develop
both for ourselves and our clients, striving to provide simple UIs for
complex processes. Therefore you will need to demonstrate that you are
highly analytical, with the ability to research and solve a problem,
proactive, ready to learn and inquisitive. You will be given the freedom to
work without constant supervision and bring your own ideas to the table.
Your ideas will always be taken into account, giving you a direct say in the
overall development of the systems we produce.

Essential Skills:
- HTML
- CSS & CSS Layouts
- PHP
- MySQL
- Javascript/Ajax
- Object Orientated Programming (MVC)
- Fluent English - written & spoken

Desirable Skills:
- Linux Server Management (cpanel & command line)
- Experience of use and implementation of Regular Expressions
- Java

The company is based just outside of Inkberrow, which is near Redditch but
far enough out that public transport is tricky - if you are applying for
this position without a car/license then you will need to give supporting
information within your application to show how you will get here.

Tim Cumming | Managing Director
Cybacat Ltd
Phone 0845 833 4447 | Fax 0845 833 4448 | www.cybacat.com

 Head Office: 17 Stockwood Business Park, Stockwood, Redditch,
Worcestershire. SN6 6SX