[Phpwm] [phpwm] Best js compression techniques?

Andrew Bate andrew at astilla.co.uk
Mon Nov 30 17:46:03 UTC 2009

On 30 Nov 2009, at 16:31, Gavin Kimpson wrote:

> I'm building a web application that is kinda heavy on the javascript -
> and there does seem some slowdown because of it, what techniques do
> you guys use to 'speed up' your javascript in your web-apps?

If it's the download side and compression you're after then there have been some good suggestions already.  If it's slow on the execution side as well then this is a good read.  It's framework agnostic, although it is authored by one of the Prototype/Scriptaculous devs.

Andrew
--
http://www.astilla.co.uk/