[Phpwm] Simple PHP Contact Form

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Tue Oct 13 17:01:49 UTC 2009

It's not a big thing, but I'd probably do my redirect with a header tag
rather than a meta-redirect, swapping your print "<meta" with
header("Location: Success.html");

Also, if it were me, for brevity, I'd write your body line as follows:

$body="Name: $name\nTel: $tel\n";

This cuts down on the amount of adding strings together, which in the long
term may or not make your code more understandable.

Also, why did you comment out your validation code? If you have something
like the below, that'd do your validation as well :)

if($isValid==false) {header("Location: fail.html");} else {
//put your mail sending code in here
header("Location: success.html");
}

--
Jon ""The Nice Guy"" Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified
This message was sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any top posting