[Phpwm] Phpwm Digest, Vol 182, Issue 2

Idvaughan at aol.com Idvaughan at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 18:59:50 UTC 2009

Thanks Guys for your advice.

With the validation code, what I would like to happen is instead of the
user being redirected to a different error page, being sent back to the
contact  form where the required fields that need to be completed are highlighted
on the  page.  The same goes for email validation and telephone number so u
sers  have to enter a valid email address i.e. _name at domain.com_
(mailto:name at domain.com)  rather than garbage or just  plain text such as klklklk at .

Gavin - if you could send me the simple php form you use the this would be
great and much appreciated.  I pick things up quicker especially when I can
 see a fully functional working version so this would be a great help.

With regard to SQL Injection this does not really matter with a simple php
to email form? only when the form details are being sent to a  database.