[Phpwm] Hosting and support for Joomla/Virtuemart website

Ian Munday ian.munday at illumen.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 14:28:50 UTC 2009

Hi

Our business has recently taken the decision to refine our services
and pursue a slightly direction.  As such we're no longer going to be
able to support certain clients websites going forward.  I'm keen to
ease things as much as possible for these clients, so therefore does
anyone have the capacity to host and support a Joomla / VirtueMart
website?

Please send me a direct email if you're interested.

Regards,

Ian