[Phpwm] incrementing values during an update

phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Wed Sep 16 15:33:22 UTC 2009

I thought the previous answer was too easy! :-)

The fact you have defined q_batch is useful in that it is bt definition a
finite array - could the required value not then be determined and contained
within this array as a subset and extracted as it's parsed by the SELECT?

devcount = $qbatch[devcount]

Phil