[Phpwm] PHP Development Required

idvaughan at aol.com idvaughan at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 21:43:53 UTC 2009

Hi All

Is there anybody or any team on the list who is currently available
for freelance development work?

I am looking for a technical partner with PHP skills (AND Smarty as our
site is using this framework) Although I'm not against you changing
the framework the site uses.

Also good front end skills - AJAX - JQuery/ ?CSS/Google Map API along with
PEAR, MYSQL SQL skills ?to complete and implement new features and
resolve bugs and performance and security issues on our site which is
currently in private beta.

Please get in contact for more information

Kind Regards,

Ian