[Phpwm] Alternative browsers

Jonathan Adjei jon at webjetty.co.uk
Sun Aug 1 09:37:46 UTC 2010

I use Stylizer 5 which has a plethora of browsers that load within it. I've not used it extensively enough yet to know whether it's a fair representation of browsers running in their native OSs, but seems accurate enough for sites I've tested in it so far.

It's a commercial windows app, with mac in beta and Linux version promised. I run it in a winXP VirtualBox machine in Fedora.

As an added bonus it is an absolutely fantastic CSS editor.. blew me away! So worth the price.

jon