[Phpwm] Problems with live Silverstripe website (httpd spawing proceses, high CPU)

phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Fri Aug 20 22:21:07 UTC 2010

Google claim, and I have yet to hear this challenged, that they completely
obey a robots.txt file where found.

If you have a larger site you can email them and they will increase the
spidering frequency / page speed, resulting in faster indexing and listing.

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558