[Phpwm] Job Opporunity

Tim Cumming tim at cybacat.com
Wed Dec 15 14:36:54 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

We are looking to recruit a new web developer, must have experience of
OOP (particulary MVC) and a working knowledge of Code Igniter would be
useful (also need to be proficient in Javascript). We are looking for
anyone from graduate to experienced web developer so pay would be
negotiable depending on experience. We would also consider work on a
freelance basis (depending on rate), but would prefer that the work be
carried out on location at our offices and would require a regular
commitment, i.e. 3-4 days a week.

We are a small team based in rural Worcestershire, near Redditch so own
transport is essential. We have, in the past, organised lifts from
Redditch so if transport is a problem we may be able to work around it.

If you aren't in a position to apply yourself but know someone who may
be interested (and isn't on the PHPWM list) could you pass the message
on please.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and prosperous 2011

Tim

Tim Cumming | Managing Director

Cybacat Ltd
Phone 0845 833 4447 | Fax 0845 833 4448 | www.cybacat.com

Head Office: 17 Stockwood Business Park, Stockwood, Redditch,
Worcestershire. B96 6SX
Registered Office: 3 Cornwell Close, Wirehill, Redditch, Worcestershire.
B98 7TG
Registered in England and Wales No. 5380874