[Phpwm] PHP/MYSQL report designer

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Thu Dec 30 21:37:05 UTC 2010

mawkati at yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> Yeah, same here. But I have to say iReport worked straight once extracted it to its directory!
I seem to recall that you can't CREATE reports in it from web pages? That is one
of the important things for my systems. There is no way to install on the client
machines, they only have browser access to the network. Replaying existing
reports with new date ranges is OK a lot of the time, but being able to also add
new ones or modify existing ones is a must  for my report generator.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL