[Phpwm] WordPress

Mike Tipping mike at etuna.co.uk
Tue Feb 2 11:35:33 UTC 2010

ŒWeb design¹ is a very big field to handle entirely with Wordpress.

If your building a relatively static website then no Wordpress is not the
way to go. HTML, CSS, JS and a bit of PHP for any dynamic elements will be a
lot easier. You¹ll need to know these to build Wordpress templates too but
having Wordpress in the way complicates it.

If your building a CMS controlled site with a relatively static structure
across the site then yes wordpress is good.

If you want a Blog then wordpress is great.

Cheers

Mike