[Phpwm] WordPress

Gavin Kimpson gkimpson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:51:08 UTC 2010

Here are the links for the frameworks I mentioned:
http://www.codeigniter.com/
http://www.cakephp.org/

I personally prefer codeigniter but they are both very impressive, bit
too much to explain in detail here the advantages but have a look at
the videos & documentation and I am sure it will make perfect sense.
:-)

Never heard of Quanta+ will have a look at that shortly :-)