[Phpwm] WordPress

Stephen Orr steve at stephenorr.co.uk
Tue Feb 2 11:54:17 UTC 2010

I've found that Wordpress is a pretty good base for most websites. Yeah,
it's not as powerful as a full framework, since you're not writing it from
the ground up - but it's a pretty damned effective content management system
as well as a blog, once you understand what you can do in relation to
categories and tags etc. I've used it for that in the past, and I've wished
on other projects where I built a bespoke system that I _had_ used Wordpress
after all.

A full framework will definitely be something to learn for the future, but
for just a "website" then probably over-the-top.

Steve