[Phpwm] The Multipack Presents… Hack The Planet

Richard Cunningham richard at richardcunningham.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 23:10:03 UTC 2010

It was good meeting last night, going to look at ATK and others as a
result of it.

I don't think I mentioned the upcoming Multipack hackday, here are the
details:

Saturday 20th of February, 10am – 6pm
Offices of One Black Bear, Fazeley Studios

A hackday event about building things to reduce our industry’s
environmental impact. Just bring some ideas and a willingness to
design, write copy or code!

Can we reduce the landfill-destined swag at conferences with
a web app? Can we lower our carbon footprint by highlighting
local conferences? These and other ideas to be explored!

There’ll be food and drink courtesy of our kind sponsors
Campaign Monitor.

For more information see http://blog.agreenfocus.org/ and

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/5259221 for event signup.

--