[Phpwm] Book recommendation

Andrew Bate andrew at astilla.co.uk
Fri Feb 12 17:20:42 UTC 2010

'Don't Make Me Think" is a quick read and all common-sense but a good grounding.  I also have 'About Face 3' and that's a really dry read but some good content - just very very dull.   I also like 'Designing With Web Standards' (Zeldman) and have a copy of 'Designing the Obvious' kicking around somewhere but haven't read that yet - supposed to be good though.