[Phpwm] Any Freelance Programmers Out There?

Bronwen Reid info at bronwenreid.com
Fri Feb 19 13:37:49 UTC 2010

Hello,

This is a little project I'm interested in myself, but I'm rather busy
at the moment and the company was wondering who else was out there
(anyone?)  Basically:

"Vatax, a small business, would like a smart, simple, professional
website to replace our current outdated site.  We are looking for a new
CMS which will allow maximum flexibility with the page contents.  Please
get in touch if you are interested to see a full brief:  Kate Bythell on
01869 233980 or kate.bythell at vatax.net"

Anyone interested?

--
Bronwen Reid, Web Development, www.bronwenreid.com