[Phpwm] PHP London on friday

Reuben Pearse reuben.pearse at pslconnect.com
Wed Feb 24 14:25:31 UTC 2010

I'll be there.....I've just booked an early train from New Street to get me
down to London

Look forward to meeting you there :-)

--
Reuben Pearse
Principal Technical Consultant
reuben.pearse at pslconnect.com

  From:       "Jujhar Singh" <jujhar at medilinkwm.co.uk>

  To:         <phpwm at mailman.lug.org.uk>

  Date:       23/02/2010 15:30

  Subject:    [Phpwm] PHP London on friday

  Sent by:    phpwm-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk

Anyone going to PHP London this Friday?

The MedilinkWM team are going.

Jujhar

Post to list: Phpwm at mailman.lug.org.uk

Visit:
www.pslconnect.com  to find out more about our services
   Telephone:
+44 121 428 4440
Fax:
+44 121 428 3454
Write to:
PSL, The Old Sewing Factory, 5a Greenfield Road, Harborne, Birmingham, B17 0ED
Registered:
In England No 2767006 / For VAT No GB 614 0984 47
P  Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you have received this communication in error and must not distribute or copy it. Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this communication. Thank you.