[Phpwm] Fedora PHP module in Apache

Dave Holmes dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Wed Jan 6 11:45:29 UTC 2010

Hi Mo,

Let the package manager handle it all for you the conf files tend to be
modularised these days and you only need to manually edit the conf if
you are compiling from source.

yum install php php-pear php-mysql php-eaccelerator php-devel php-dom
php-gd php-mbstring php-tidy

will get you started and any other modules can be installed in the same
painless way

Dave