[Phpwm] Fedora PHP module in Apache

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 6 14:46:21 UTC 2010

>Check the config file - (apachectl configtest)

>Restart Apache? (service httpd restart)

>Check Apache's error log (/var/log/httpd/error_log)

>You'll probably see stuff in /etc/httpd/conf.d for PHP when it's
>installed. It's all modularised.. so the php package doesn't need to
>mess with httpd.conf and so on.

>David.

>Hi David

.I have just replied to the other David!!

>I have stopped and restarted httpd, I will check apachectl and the log files

>Mo

Hi

looked up the error_log and found this line so I presume that PHP is loaded correctly?

[Wed Jan 06 11:53:45 2010] [notice] Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) DAV/2 PHP/5.3.1 configured -- resuming normal operations

If this is the case why is not running this simple code

<?php

     echo ("Hello there");
?>

I put the file test.php in /var/www/html

I must be doing something wrong somewhere.

Mo