[Phpwm] Next Meeting - Tuesday 13th Jan 2010 - Security - the journey begins

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Jan 6 15:07:43 UTC 2010

Happy new year all,

Next meeting reminder:

Subject: PHP Security - the start of the journey
Speaker: David Goodwin

  Talk will cover some popular scanning tools which can highlight
  vulnerabilities along with a “spot the security flaw(s) in this script”
  q&a and overview of the popular vulnerabilities (sql injection, cross
  site scripting, cross site request forgery, race conditions, file
  inclusion, command execution and so forth).

Venue: Birmingham City Centre Holiday Express

Date : 13th Jan 2010
Time : 19:30 (7:30pm)

We'll probably move onto the Shakespeare afterwards etc.

If anyone wants to give a talk in Feb/March feel free to get in touch...
Lorna Mitchell has asked to give a talk on SVN/GIT in April.

I'll probably try and move back to an alternate social/technical
meetings - we seem to have done quite a few technical meetings in the
run up to Christmas.

Thanks