[Phpwm] Tuesday's meeting / snow etc

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 16:31:33 UTC 2010

The weather forecasts have been particularly inaccurate over the last couple of weeks. At the moment it looks like I shall be able to make it, but of course the conditions may be different tomorrow and I wouldn't trust the forecast to tell me if I will be able to make it!

I still plan to come anyway.

Alex