[Phpwm] hyperphp

Stephen Orr steve at stephenorr.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 14:24:16 UTC 2010

I would agree with you there, and it would produce similar performance
gains. I suspect the interview was either faked, or that the employee was
misadvised as to what the project was about - and most companies come up
with clever names for internal projects... David will know exactly what I
mean if I say the phrase "NewNet"...

Thanks
Steve