[Phpwm] Next Meeting: July 13th at Birmingham Science Park Aston

Rob Allen rob at akrabat.com
Fri Jul 9 10:20:59 UTC 2010

Hi all,

To confirm next week's meeting:

Title: Authentication and Access Control in ZF by Rob Allen
When: Tues 13th July at 7:30pm

The meeting will be held at a new venue! Birmingham Science Park Aston have offered us space free of charge which is obviously nice!

The address is:
Birmingham Science Park Aston
Faraday Wharf,
Holt Street,
Birmingham,
B7 4BB

http://www.bsp-a.com
Google Map: http://tinyurl.com/2dmsb2e

I'm waiting on details of exactly where we're supposed to go within the park itself and will post as soon as I know.

Regards,

Rob..

--
Rob Allen : http://akrabat.com