[Phpwm] Employment?

phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 09:57:21 UTC 2010

> On 15 July 2010 00:16, Dan Dart <dandart at googlemail.com> wrote:
> >> I think it looks beautiful!
> > I've got a way newer one now:
> >
> > http://dandart.co.uk/gimme/CV-DanDart.pdf
>
> Maybe you could write some more paragraphs giving evidence of past
> work and less bullet lists, a lot of the keywords and results could go
> onto one line. I wonder if anyone on the list who does provide
> employment in the PHP field can say if they prefer this short and
> sharp approach or something more verbose. (P.S. I am not looking for
> work).

Chipping in from a slightly different angle, most of the web design
companies / agencies are really quite small businesses and whilst the
programming aspect might be your core activity there could be occasions
where having diversified skills in areas such as customer liason, knowledge
of how the business is actually run, pricing, company policies etc would be
highly beneficial. There can be times when having someone who can take on
tasks like these at short notice is very useful.

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558