[Phpwm] MySQL DB/Table Sync (Maakit)

Pete Graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 10:30:04 UTC 2010

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your suggestion, I'd considered this option, it's a ZF
project so I'd have to look into how to update the applicaton.ini file
to use the new DSN on publish.

I think I'm going to go with the Maakits solution, I was having a play
about with it yesterday and it seems like a really good set of mysql
power tools. It has a nice option where you can get it to print the
sync sql rather then execute it which is useful to see what it's
doing.

Pete