[Phpwm] Where did all the PHP developers go?

Tim Williams T.M.Williams at cs.bham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 23 13:17:11 UTC 2010

My guess is that the recession has pushed people towards technology
choices which are perceived to be cheaper. Assuming you are still in
buisness, you are still going to have work that needs to be done but less
money to do it with. PHP is probably seen as a cheap technology, so we
as PHP developers benefit, while the up market options suffer. It's the
Aldi/Lidl effect.

Tim W

--
Tim Williams BSc MSc MBCS - Euromotor Autotrain
Web : http://www.autotrain.org