[Phpwm] Where did all the PHP developers go?

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 14:32:04 UTC 2010

> Would be interested to hear your take on the web development market. If
> there is such a scarcity of developers and prices go up, will that
> increase be passed on to costs for clients? Who's buying all of this web
> development if we're meant to be at such a low point economically?

We've not had any impact from the recession really - we lost one
customer, but they were replaced by someone bigger; so *shrug*. I can't
claim that Pale Purple are representative of the market though - perhaps
we picked a good google adword and that led to x% increase in sales
which offset y% decrease due to the recession or whatever