[Phpwm] 11th May 2010 Meeting

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue May 11 13:33:45 UTC 2010

On 11/05/10 14:27, Bronwen Reid wrote:
> Not that I'm volunteering (for anything, ever) but is there a
> get-together this evening? B.
>
> Rob Allen wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I had intended to speak at this meeting, however, my wife has pointed out that the 11th is our son's birthday... Apparently that's important and so, I'm not going to make the meeting :(
>>
>> Sorry for the short notice.
>>
>> Someone else want to step up?

A relevant point; I've been useless once again (if anyone wants to take
over running the group, raise your hand... and perhaps we can have our
own hung parliament).

Schedule wise tonight should be a social; although Rob hasn't updated
phpwm.org (I have now).

Anyone interested in attending a social... I've got nothing better to do
with my time so can be there, but I'm not keen on being billy-no-mates
after driving for 40 minutes to get there.

David