[Phpwm] Next meeting - 9th November - PhoneGap and Mobile applications

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 20:20:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

Quick reminder - our next meeting is on the 9th of November, at
Birmingham Science Park Aston (the usual place) at 19:30.

Peter will be talking/demonstrating phonegap and showing how easy it
is to produce a mobile application for e.g. iphone or android using
css, html and javascript.

See http://phpwm.org for directions if you need it.

I suspect we'll be at the pub before and after... (Sack of Potatoes)

I'm trying to create an event in facebook but it seems unwell.

thanks