[Phpwm] (fwd) PHP Development contract - Home working - 160 - 180 per day

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 23:18:26 UTC 2010

Random recruiter email.. may be of use to some?

----- Forwarded message from "Nicholls, Jeremy" <j.nicholls at computerfutures.com> -----

Subject: PHP Development contract - Home working - 160 - 180 per day
From: "Nicholls, Jeremy" <j.nicholls at computerfutures.com>

Dear David,

I am looking for 2 back end PHP developers for an immediate requirement to work on a 3-month home working contract for my exclusive client in South Wales.

The day rate for this role is between £160 - £180 per day.

Essential skills required:

- Strong PHP5 experience.
- MySQL5 experience.
- Experience using SSH & command line SVN & other command line tools.
- Most recent project should have ideally had backend focus rather than being small/normal website.

Highly Desirable:

- Worked on at least 1 enterprise level project using PHP.
- Knowledge of XML, preferably some experience at working with XML in either PHP or MySQL.
- Basic understanding of VPNs.
- Basic understanding of virtual machines (VMs).
- At least knows what RESTful web services are.
- Basic understanding of JSON.

To apply please call Jeremy Nicholls on 01179 103333 or forward your CV for a prompt response.

With regards

Apply for the job here: http://apply2.computerfutures.com/index.php?aid=1183424&jb=CF