[Phpwm] Big Red Recruitment

Niki Smith NikiS at bigredrecruitment.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 12:19:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am currently looking for fantastic PHP developers in the Midlands area
to join a growing and successful company. Would you be interested in
talking about a new opportunity?

Below is the job advert for the role that we are recruiting for;

Our client is a leading provider in mobile software solutions for
businesses. Based at their busy Wolverhampton offices (which are an easy
commute from Walsall, Cannock, Dudley, Birmingham, West Bromwich,
Stourbridge, Coventry, Telford, Bridgenorth) you will work with the
production team in designing, developing and supporting web-based
software solutions for enterprise applications. The ideal candidate will
be PHP proficient and have thorough experience of working on enterprise
software applications or large scale transactional websites with complex
functions.

Your skill set should include:
* 2+ years PHP application development experience
* Strong MySQL skills
* (X)HTML, XML, and CSS
* Experience of OO programming
Any experience of Zend Studio and Zend framework would also be
desirable.

If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to
email or call. Alternatively we offer a great referral scheme, if any of
your friends/colleagues/ex-colleagues might be interested please feel
free to get in touch and let me know! Call me on 01789 269 677.

Niki Smith

Big Red Recruitment Midlands Ltd.

Tel: 01789 269677

Fax: 01789 267455

Mobile: 07772986792

E-Mail : nikis at bigredrecruitment.co.uk
<mailto:nikis at bigredrecruitment.co.uk>
WWW: www.bigredrecruitment.co.uk <http://www.bigredrecruitment.co.uk/>

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. Any representations (contractual or
otherwise), views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Big Red Recruitment, or any of
its group companies. If you are not the intended recipient be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this emails strictly
prohibited. if you have received this email in error please inform the
sender.