[Phpwm] Broadband recommendations.

Dave Holmes dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 06:17:13 UTC 2010

HI Mike,

We are still all with ENTA net who basically piggy back on BT wholesale
who will be in your rural location, they provide a fixed IP as standard
and support has always been good. That said we also have two racks of
servers hosted with them! At least 1 IP is standard and there are
options to have a larger range.

Not the cheapest though as they are business based and you may have to
find a reseller to get on board

Dave

Dave Holmes
Technical Director
dave.holmes at neteffekt.co.uk
www.neteffekt.co.uk

T | 0870 41 777 41 F| 0870 41 777 42
M | 07966 013 309
neteffekt Ltd | 1 Park Farm Barns |
Chester Road | Stonebridge | CV7 7HN
Registered in England & Wales:
5053657

Disclaimer: This email contains propriety information, some of which may
be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an
addressing or transmission in error has misdirected this email, please
notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this email.