[Phpwm] Next meeting: 9th NOVEMBER - Android & iPhone app development with phonegap

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Sun Oct 10 19:33:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm cancelling Tuesday's meeting (12th Oct), as I've not had a chance to
advertise it sufficiently and BSPA haven't confirmed room availability
yet. It's also too close to phpnw10 I think.

So, next month - 9th November - will be Peter talking about developing
a mobile app - using PhoneGap and deploying to iPhone and Android
devices.

Abstract from phpwm.org :

"Peter is providing an introduction to PhoneGap - an open source
development framework for building cross-platform mobile apps. Walking
through creation of 'Hello world' style applications, he'll illustrate
how you can build apps using HTML and JavaScript - yet still take
advantage of core individual features of the iPhone/iTouch, iPad,
Google Android, Palm, Symbian and Blackberry SDKs."

thanks,