[Phpwm] Bug tracking systems

Ed Lea edleadesign at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:21:30 UTC 2010

Hi Mike,

I don't usually work in teams than more than 3 people. Actually of all the
things I have tried, google spreadsheets, shared with the other members.
It's a bit old school but it's so simple that it works really well.

Of course for code development we use the ticket system that comes with our
repository so we can mark commits against tickets. But before it becomes a
task defined as a ticket, it starts off life as a row in a spreadsheet with
reporter, comments etc.
Cheers,
Ed.