[Phpwm] Bug tracking systems

Tess Barnes tess.barnes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:57:54 UTC 2010

We have recently moved our large team (20+ staff) onto Trac from TeamTrack
and have found it very hard to work with. It seems to suffer from the 'all
things to all people' approach so would warrant real care and attention in
setting up your workflow and permissions groups / tasks.

Not sure how useful it is for smaller teams, David is Trac what your guys
use?

Tess

On 9 September 2010 12:22, David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-09-09 at 11:10 +0100, Mike Tipping wrote:
> > Recommendations on a decent pug tracking system please.
> >
> > Integration with Basecamp would be a bonus.
> >

> Trac ...
>
> Or are you really looking to track a dog?
>
> David.

Tess Barnes
"I expect to pass through this world but once.
Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow
creature, let me do it now.
Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again."
Stephen Grellet (born Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier) (1773-1855)