[Phpwm] Web programmer / sysadmin for hire

Gavin Kimpson gkimpson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 21:01:08 UTC 2010

Try using totaljobs like everyone else. :)

On 9 Sep 2010 21:53, "Dan Dart" <dandart at googlemail.com> wrote:

Ahoy all,

I wonder if anyone knows of any (junior) webdev/sysadmin jobs that are
available about the country.

I am fully proficient in using GNU and Linux (including command line and
stuff),
I administer several servers such as the one hosting dandart.co.uk,
and enjoy discovering and inventing new technologies.

I created the open source (MIT) social web desktop Bibud (bibud.com)
and currently maintain it on git (http://github.com/dandart/Bibud).

My personal website showing me off is at dandart.co.uk.

My CV can be found, in its always updated format here:
http://tinyurl.com/dandartcv

Cheers all
Dan

Post to list: Phpwm at mailman.lug.org.uk