[Phpwm] Web programmer / sysadmin for hire

Gavin Kimpson gkimpson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 21:40:46 UTC 2010

Im sorry i meant it as a light hearted comment didn't mean to cause offense
hence my smiley face :)

On 9 Sep 2010 22:37, "David Goodwin" <david at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:

Gavin Kimpson wrote :

> Try using totaljobs like everyone else. :)

Hmm... I think that's a bit mean. I think I modified my mailserver to
suppress the email they send me... ;)

<2p>
Anyway, half the point of having e.g. phpwm and other user groups is for
the community / networking / contacts etc. If someone is able to find a
job through PHPWM then good for them.

I'm not aware of anyone being annoyed with 'I want a job' or
'vacancy going' posts to this list - unless I'm mistaken it's only the
practices of some recruiters which cause irritation.
</2p>

David

T...