[Phpwm] Web programmer / sysadmin for hire

Chris Lovell stormys at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 09:30:23 UTC 2010

Having gotten my current position via this list, I can't be too critical of
those seeking to do the same, but it is percievably all-too-possible for a
list to devolve into myriad masses posting looking for work. Personally I'd
go wit hEd's route; mail directly to employers looking for work. Generally
if businesses on here are looking for someone, they'll post saying so.