[Phpwm] Web programmer / sysadmin for hire

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Fri Sep 10 14:28:47 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-09-10 at 15:13 +0100, Ed Lea wrote:
> Actually, what I would find interesting is if there is a place where
> people can put themselves up for hire - rather than loads of sites
> that off job positions. Does anyone know of such a place?

Isn't that like rentacoder (?!? am I imaging that site exists?) /
freelancer.com etc? . Ignorance makes me think it would be flooded with
people from abroad all trying to outbid each other towards zero...
perhaps.

If you had geographic restrictions in place, and perhaps some form of
feedback / rating system....

But I'm sure such places already exist.