[Phpwm] New FSFE Free PDF Readers Campaign

Sam Tuke samtuke at fsfe.org
Wed Sep 15 13:34:36 UTC 2010

The Free Software Foundation Europe started a new campaign this week to expose
the frequency with which governments advertise non-Free PDF reader software
applications [1].

As part of this campaign, we have written a petition [2] which we will
send along with an explanatory letter to offending institutions, explaining why
they should stop these practices and link to Free Software programs instead
[3].

If you support the campaign, please spread the word about it, and help us to
gather as many reports and signatures as we can on the pages linked below.

Kind Regards,

Sam Tuke - Free Software Foundation Europe

1. http://www.fsfe.org/campaigns/pdfreaders/
2. http://www.fsfe.org/campaigns/pdfreaders/petition.en.html
3. http://pdfreaders.org/