[Phpwm] Broadband recommendations.

Mike Tipping mike at etuna.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 18:46:57 UTC 2010

Currently I'm on an original 512k down 256k up broadband connection that I
get through a hosting company I deal with. The support is great but it's not
cheap and getting anything faster will cost a fortune with them.

Looking on the internet the market nowadays seems to largely comprise of
cheap no frills limited providers or companies that only work when they have
their equipment in their exchange.

I need an provider with decent support, fixed IP addresses (I've been amazed
at how many ISP's I've spoken to don't know what one is, let alone provide
one) and the ability to provide broadband in my very rural exchange.

So who does everyone else use and are they any good?

Cheers

Mike