[Phpwm] linkedin group is now open

Camilo Mesias camilo at mesias.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 17:08:18 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 5:29 PM, Lester Caine <lester at lsces.co.uk> wrote:
> It was a little dig at the emails from LinkedIn that do arrive and keep
> arriving simply because you can't say 'no' to them ;)

I think you can decline them - log in to linkedin
Click on Groups
Click on the group of interest
On the tabs across the page that appears, there is a 'More...' tab, click it.
A drop-down menu appears with 'My settings', click that option.
See numerous options for email contact and remove the ones you don't want.

It may not be easy but I think it's possible!

It's also possible to leave groups but they certainly don't make it
easy. It would be a good case study for improving site navigation IMHO
:)

-Cam