[Phpwm] Time management

Mike Tipping mike at etuna.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 11:21:05 UTC 2011

I use SVN rather than Git through a hosted service called Springloops.
They have just introduced Git hosting to their service and currently it's
free (not sure if it will stay that way) so might be an alternative to
Github.

I find it a really useful service, it integrates with Basecamp, handles
tasks and milestones, deployment to multiple servers...

Cheers

Mike