[Phpwm] Fwd: Would PHP WM like to be a community partner for the PHP UK Conference?

Mike Tipping mike at etuna.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 11:48:21 UTC 2011

I'm happy to sit at a table

From:  David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk>
Date:  Thu, 17 Feb 2011 21:52:46 +0000
To:  West Midlands PHP User Group <phpwm at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Subject:  [Phpwm] Fwd: Would PHP WM like to be a community partner for the
PHP UK Conference?

Well, does anyone want to do it (man a table)? I'm thinking of just dumping
some a4/a5 leaflets on it ......which I'm happy to print :

My thought of content were :

 * Monthly meetings / venue details
 * List of some past talks to give an idea of what we've done
 * Details of mailing list / IRC / twitter / Website

thanks,

David.

Begin forwarded message: