No subject

Tue Feb 22 18:54:42 UTC 2011

you're offering for a Senior. And a Senior another 3 or 4k on top of =
that, so about 26, 27k.

Sure, you'll get someone for those rates - if they're desperate, or just =
have no idea of how much they're worth in the marketplace. Otherwise, =
those rates will restrict you to people with limited experience or those =
who just aren't very good.

My opinion only, but I'd say you need to up those salaries considerably.

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Mar 2011, at 22:51, Alex Mace <alex at hollytree.co.uk> wrote:

> Good luck with those rates, based on my experience recruiting a few
> people last year, you're going to need it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alex
>
> On 19 Mar 2011, at 22:38, Rob Allen <rob at akrabat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Tim,
>>
>> We're currently sorting out the spec for a new Senior Developer and =
I'm hugely relieved to see that the budget we have is about the same as =
you :)

Post to list: Phpwm at mailman.lug.org.uk