[Phpwm] A new year ...

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 16:45:28 UTC 2011

Dear PHPWM,

I'm not sure what's happening for next Tuesday's proposed talk; Bryn can do a talk for next month - but this clashes with Rob's possible pre-phplondon talk. Rob - are you able to do your talk this month?

At the moment I'm leaning towards a social (perhaps the one that didn't happen before Christmas...); Ideally I need to have whatever we're doing sorted by tomorrow (Thursday).

Finally, I think I've also been 'organising' the group for 3-4 years now; I'm happy to continue doing so - but if someone else would rather take over and perhaps inject new enthusiasm / ideas in then feel free to make yourself known :-)

thanks,