[Phpwm] Possible client lead for a large UK distributor

Dave Holmes dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 13:00:31 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I had a call this morning from a company that has had a PHP application
developed and they need some assistance with it's support, maintenance /
improvement going forward as the development company they previously
used.

Were not in a position to help as we don't provide  development
resources or take on project work so I thought I'd mention it on the
list. If anyone is interested contact me off list and I'll pass on the
contact details saves him a load of hassle getting calls from
recruiters ;)

Dave

Dave Holmes
Technical Director
dave.holmes at neteffekt.co.uk
www.neteffekt.co.uk

T | 0870 41 777 41 F| 0870 41 777 42
M | 07966 013 309
neteffekt Ltd | 1 Park Farm Barns |
Chester Road | Stonebridge | CV7 7HN
Registered in England & Wales:
5053657

Disclaimer: This email contains propriety information, some of which may
be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an
addressing or transmission in error has misdirected this email, please
notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this email.