[Phpwm] PHP developer jobs in Bromsgrove Worcestershire - Bird & Co

Nick Downton nick at birdandcocreative.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 17:14:55 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick post to say we are currently looking for two PHP developers at
Bird & Co

Brief job requirements are as follows.

* Strong PHP programming skills
* Understanding of Object Oriented code.
* MySQL
* XHTML
* CSS Stylesheet Development
* JavaScript
* Version Control systems (SVN preferably)

Mobile application development experience would be very interesting as well.

Salary guideline is 20 to £25000 although of course is negotiable depending
on your experience.

The full Job description can be found below.
http://www.totaljobs.com/JobSearch/JobDetails.aspx?JobId=49624045

Bird & Co have just moved to fantastic new offices in Stoke prior,
Bromsgrove, just next to the canal.
There is a great atmosphere in the office and we have a diverse range of
clients all around the world ranging from small businesses to multinational
companies and some very well known names in the horse racing industry.

We are looking for two developers, one to increase our capacity and one to
replace a team member who is moving on to a new agency. You would be working
alongside our fantastic team of designers and SEO bods.

If you are interested or know anyone else who might be, please email a CV to
myself nick at birdandcocreative.co.uk or you can phone us on 01527 573770 and
chat to myself or Craig our MD.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you at this years meetings again.

Cheers
Nick

Nick Downton
Web Services Manager
Bird and Co Creative Design Ltd

Oak Tree House | Waterside | Hanbury Road | Stoke Prior | Bromsgrove |
Worcestershire | B60 4FD
mb 07967 381033 dd 01527 573776  ext 245 t 01527 573770  f 01527 573771
 www.birdandcocreative.co.uk

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are not necessarily those
of Bird & Co Creative Design and may be those of the individual sender. This
e-mail, and any accompanying attachment(s), is confidential and may contain
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient then
it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, forward or distribute or otherwise
use the information in this email. If you are not the intended recipient
please forward the email to enquiries at birdandcocreative.co.uk to inform the
company that this email has been received by you in error.

Bird & Co Creative Design Limited is a limited company registered in England
& Wales registration number 06378852 and having the registered office
address Abberley View, Saxon Business Park, Hanbury Road, Stoke Prior,
Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 4AD, UK.